- Cut the chicken into medium pieces.
- Coat chicken with gram flour paste and mixed it with salt and pepper.
- Heat the mustard oil in a frying pan till it smokes.
- Put the chicken pieces in the frying pan.
- Fry the chicken until the one side becomes golden brown and turn it over for another side.
- Reduce the heat and cover after all parts get golden brown.
- Fry them slowly.
- Make them tender but rigid by increasing the heat a bit.
- Take out the pieces and take out the excess oil by means of absorption with a napkin.
- Serve it hot.
Do you have a recipe? Join us by registering right now.
No comments yet, be the first to leave one!
You must be logged in to post a comment.