- Put a rice flour on a deep dish with a pinch of salt. Batter it thinner.
- On another deep dish and ground meat, cilantro, onion, cumin-coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, timur powder, salt, ginger-garlic paste and three eggs. Mix it well.
- Put one table spoon of oil on the batter and add the mixture of meat, eggs and other ingredients on the top of rice flour batter.
- Break an egg on top of everything and cook in a medium heat for 7-8 minutes covering the dish.
- Add 1 table Spoon of cheese at the end before taking off the heat.
- Repeat the process for remaining batter and mixture.
- Serve hot.
Do you have a recipe? Join us by registering right now.
No comments yet, be the first to leave one!
You must be logged in to post a comment.