- Cut cauliflower into small pieces.
- Grind ginger, chopped onion, garlic, turmeric to make paste.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into chunks.
- Wash heat oil till it smokes.
- Fry cumin seeds, add the grinded paste, salt and tomatoes for few minutes.
- Add cauliflower and potatoes and fry them till half done.
- Add water as desired to make curry.
- Allow them to cook for 15-20 minutes till cauliflower and potatoes are tender.
- Take off the fire.
- Put chopped coriander leaves at top.
- Serve hot with rice or bread.
Do you have a recipe? Join us by registering right now.
No comments yet, be the first to leave one!
You must be logged in to post a comment.